Sunday 18 August 2019

Long Road update Aug 2019

Hi ROADSTERS
I hope you are all well. I’m sorry that I haven’t updated in a while but things have been pretty busy. 

I had to get a load of materials together to take the film to the Galway Film Fleadh which was amazing. More to follow on that. 

Good news. Today I have ordered all the perks and they will be sent out to you once everything has arrived just in time for the film’s release later this year. 

I have also started the final grade pass of the film and will then be preparing the Blu-ray files. 

We are planning a premier screening in London followed by further screenings with q&a’s. These are all to be confirmed and as soon as I have more I’ll let you know. 

We’re in the last leg now and I can’t wait to get the film out finally. 

In the meantime may the road rise with you. 
Cheers
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment