Tuesday 21 May 2019

THE LONG ROAD Crowdfunding update.


Hi Roadsters 

So here we are into the last 5 days of the campaign and at 90%. AMAZING. One last push and we’re there. We have £200 left to raise to hit target and I need all your help to do it. Please share the campaign link igg.me/at/TheLongRoad and tell as many people as you can about the film.



I’ve decided that September will be the release month for the film so I can now get everything together for that and with the help of our PR guru Susie Tullett we should be able to get some decent reviews in the papers etc and get some bums on seats. 



I’m really looking forward to seeing you all at one of the screenings once dates have been locked. In the meantime Thank You for all your support. You’ve all been amazing and I couldn’t have done it without you. The film is yours as much as mine and you should be extremely proud of that. You’re alright you are. 

Here’s a couple of pieces of music from the film: 

Main Theme Photo Video:https://youtu.be/CmO42rL7NHs 

Rosie’s Theme:https://youtu.be/vLpYrcntYTk 

Until next time may the road rise with you. 

Best Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment